Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Success of a young KING!!!

Let me introduce you to Curran Swint he is an wardrobe stylist from Philadelphia,pa he has been in the fashion industry for about 8 years or more, I took this time time recognize the true and original style he brings forth to the fashion industry. Curran runs his own website called http://www.kingsruletogether.com/ were Curran keeps you updated on his latest styles and trends.

This past weekend Curran bring`s to you ARTS.BEATS.&EATS, a social networking mixer where Curran give`s you a chance to socialize and interact with talented fly young women and men. Designer`s,and positive people who are about change and progress.This is an event that Curran Swint,Gianni Lee, Shaheed Rucker , present every first Sunday, check it out at http://www.babyloncartel.com/.
Curran Swint:Wherever I go I take Philly with me.”
I think I am a good representation of my city. I like to show people what Philly is all about and what it has to offer from my perspective.

No comments:

Post a Comment